Pay-per-click / Adwords
Pay-Per-Click advertising (PPC) such as Google Ads (formely Adwords), relies on the placement keyword-triggered advert(s) on search results pages.
Advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market and pay their host only when their ad is clicked. The cost per click (CPC) varies depending on the search engine and the level of competition for a particular keyword.
These adverts may also be displayed on website partnering with the search engine and act as a reminder to the visitor.
How we can help
From keyword research to bidding, we can manage your PPC campaign(s) with a focus on delivering as many quality visitors as possible for your budget.
Our PPC service includes:
- Keywords and competition research
- Set up of PPC campaigns on selected networks
- Ongoing campaign and bidding management
- Monthly reporting
Sounds great but what if I have a question?
Then simply drop us an email or call us on 01424 420 902.
Are you located in or around Hastings (Bexhill, Battle, Westfield, Fairlight) or in East Sussex (e.g. Eastbourne, Crowborough, Robertsbridge, Rye)? Then, why not arrange for a meeting?
Why choose us?
- Netjib is a one-stop web marketing service, allowing you to focus on your developing your activity!
- All our SEO / PPC campaigns are tailored to your business or organisation and more importantly your visitors.